Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Project

I'm riding a new wave of energy and inspiration these days.

I still have some personal baggage to deal with, but I finally feel like my new year is in full swing and I decided to start a fiction project here as well.

Warning: It's my dark side.

Most of what I write creatively, tends to be comedic. I tend to see the world in very dark comedy. This new project of mine however is quite a bit darker. I might temper it a bit. I'm not sure yet. I'm still in the creation process of the universe in which my characters live. I actually decided to tie it into an older idea I had. The other story is slightly more upbeat.

This one - we'll see:) At any rate - since it's in its 'pupa' stage right now, try not to be too hard on it. It actually has a post-apocalyptic Vampire theme - how cool is that? It's a horror/fantasy/sci-fi blend. It will probably make a great graphic novel someday:)

Anyhow - on to other stuff...

I'd been fighting with myself to get my house back in shape after my mom left. Then I got a lucky break. One of my friends invited himself over for dinner and a movie. Nothing gets me moving faster than PEER PRESSURE!

I pulled the house together with lightening speed, made Beer brats and potatoes, and we watched Zombie Land and Russel Brand stand-up. All together a great Sunday evening;)

To make matters better - I had SUNSHINE yesterday and warm weather - ahhh.

Actually - that too is something I've started 'willing' ever since I got the bike week gig. I have to show off my bod a little bit so some sun is a very good thing - no one likes a pasty beer-tub girl;)

Still concentrating really hard on bringing lots of good stuff into my life. Mo' money, lot of luuuuuv and fun opportunities for travel and my improv troupe. And a MOVIE DEAL...

Lately I've been waking up looking forward to my days - and that's a great sign that all things are headed in the right direction.

Here's a mantra I wrote just before the first of the year - Enjoy...

I summon love, companionship, efficiency, success -
That I may with love and time and cash all those around me bless
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment